Friday, October 9, 2009

Here we go!

Okay, so I've never blogged before, but it seems like something that everyone is doing nowadays. And since I can't get on facebook at work, I can at least work on this LOL!
I've seen quite a few scrapbook blogs and it seems the easiest way to share projects and ideas, so I hope you all enjoy it!

It took me a couple of tries to come up with the name, but I'm pretty happy with it. At one point it was Club Scrappy,but after 2 people telling me that it sounded like something for dogs I scrapped that one! Then I've always liked the name I came up with for the monthly club, Scrap-a-lots, but even that didn't sound quite right.

So anyway...I'm going to try and post stuff as often as I can and I would love to share your projects and ideas so anyone who's interested, send something my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment