"I thought my mom's whole purpose was to be my mom. That's how she made me feel." ~Natasha Gregson Wagner
My promise to you is that I will always put 100% of myself into my creations. I would never settle for less than 'close to perfect', and I would not expect you to either. If you are not satisfied with any purchase I will do my very best to make you happy. When it comes to creating there is no mediocrity.
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." ~Maya Angelou
I am hopelessly in love with my boys, LJ & Caleb
And my gorgeous husband John is my soul mate. I would be lost without him, (literally). I have a horrible sense of direction!! : )
An excerpt by Brian Dodd (briandoddonleadership.com)
"I am dedicating this post to all stay-at-home moms who have unbelievable influence and leadership skills that they may be completely unaware of. The following are 10 leadership skills that I see in stay-at-home moms:
1. They are the greatest servants I know.
2. They sacrifice personal desires and public recognition for the success of others.
3. They have superior organizational skills.
4. They give their husbands confidence to perform well throughout the day.
5. They productively utilize marginal time.
6. They manage the family’s financial resources and stretch a dollar.
7. They create a warm environment to come home to.
8. They rise early and make sure all of their family’s needs are met.
9. They make investments in their children that last generations.
10. They are a privilege to provide for.
Proverbs 31:29 says “Many women do noble things but you surpass them all“.
Furthermore, Proverbs 18:22 says “He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord“. I couldn’t agree more.
So this is a message to all stay-at-home moms, thank you so much for how you leverage and steward your influence. To your husbands and children, you are the greatest leaders in the world."
This is what I strive for...